Choosing a wedding cake should be an enjoyable part of your wedding plans.
We offer a consultation service to discuss design, colour schemes, flavours, portion sizes etc.
Our gallery shows some examples of previous cakes to inspire your own designs.
- What style of wedding are you having and what style of cake will fit in with this (include shape and colour schemes).
- When will your cake be served and how large would you like the portion sizes to be.
- Will you be keeping the top tier of your cake for your first anniversary or christening.
- Do you like the traditional stacked wedding cake style, or prefer cupcakes or mini cakes.
- Would you like sugar flowers, fresh flowers, or perhaps a novelty theme for decoration.
- How will you display your cake, think about the stand/s and where at the venue the cake will be
- We include delivery and set up at the venue in our pricing so that we can ensure everything is perfect.
There is a £20 charge for wedding consultations, however if you do order your wedding cake with us, this will be taken off the wedding cake price.
A 20% deposit is required when a wedding cake is booked. The remainder of the balance is required to be paid one month before the wedding date.
We do have a number of stands that can be hired. There is a £50 deposit required for these and there may be an additional charge if we are required to collect this from the venue after the wedding.
This page is just a guide on what to think about before ordering your wedding cake.